Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Week/end

My great accomplishment this past week...painting the fence!
Had to show off my stunning allium as well :)

Luke and I went and hiked up to the Y on Tuesday night. It was a lot of fun, and really beautiful.
Here's the sun peeking through the clouds to shine on Utah Lake.
Great shot of Provo behind us.
Can't really see it, but there were so many beautiful purple flowers on the mountain.

On Saturday, we went and hiked through Timp Caves.


The caves were really cool. But when I got home, the 50+ pictures I had taken all kinda looked the same. So, I've only posted a few of them. Here ya go:




The "heart" of the mountain.


Me being scared of the dinosaur.

Yay! We made it out alive!
Luke doing some rock climbing.


DO NOT RUN!!! This is the funniest picture I took all weekend! We couldn't stop laughing at it.
Still a long way down.

It's a good thing we got here when we did...this rock might have fallen...
Wolverine was here.
This little guy almost got stepped on. He didn't seem to care.
Saturday night, Luke took me on an adventure. Here is where he "proposed" to me (see previous post).
My beautiful new ring!!

We're at the Castle Creek Inn up in Sandy.
Hanging out in our room.




We had a great time. Here are a couple pics from our drive home. The clouds were beautiful!



Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: