Thursday, May 14, 2009

May Days

Not a whole lot going on with us these days, but thought I'd update. We're both really busy with work. We (especially me) are getting excited to go out to Portland next month for my bro's graduation, and to visit fam and friends! We're also taking a trip to Destin, FL next month, for Luke's work. Looking forward to that too.

In the meantime...

Got a new haircut, was showing off for Luke.



My garden is starting to bloom! I spent way too much money at Lowe's last week, and have been planting like mad!





We were invited up to SLC last week to watch Luke's dad receive the Huntsman Award for Excellence in Education. He definitely deserves it!





And last, but not least, my artistic mind couldn't help but capture this very random shot that caught my eye while I was painting my nails.



Happy May to you all!

No comments: