Monday, October 29, 2012

Baby registry/What we need

So, I've been working on getting my registry up to speed. Who knew shopping for a baby could be so much work!

I've set up registries at both Babies R Us and Amazon.com. Both have some great gear - Amazon seems to have a lot of the same things at a bit of a lower price. That's why there are a few duplicates on both lists.

Call, email or facebook message me if you have any questions about my registry!


Stephanie and Luke's Amazon Baby Registry: http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/123Z7F3PGPLY0

Sorry, I don't see a direct share link on Babies R Us, so just go here, and search using my name and location: http://www.toysrus.com/registry/index.jsp?ab=BRU_Header:Utility2:Baby-Registry:Registry



We've had a lot of people ask for what we still need. So, here's what we have, and basically, we need everything else:

  • Crib (we don't have a mattress for it, but I've got that on my registry)
  • Changing table (got a killer deal on a used one, it's very nice, just don't have the changing pad or baskets)
  • Rocking chair (one for me, and one for baby - which is absolutely adorable!)
  • Clothes - we acquired quite a few items for baby's first year, thanks to BYU's Gifts of the Heart Exchange. We still need some onesies, little accessories (socks, hats, etc.)...and everything else a baby needs his first year
  • Oh yeah, and my in-laws have hinted that they know the stroller/car seat combo I want (I'm assuming Luke told them), so I'm pretty sure that's being taken care of

Thank you so much to everyone who is helping us! We are so grateful to have such loving, giving family and friends!! We, and our precious little boy, definitely appreciate you all <3 p="p">

No comments: