Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 5 Year Anniversary!

My new dresser! Isn't it beautiful?!


Me and Luke at Carrabbas on our anniversary. He also took me out to the movies (Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist - such a cute movie!), and we spent the night up in SLC at Little America, where we stayed on our wedding night. It was a great day!


So, I was feeling sentimental, it being 5 years since we got married, and I was looking back on all the pictures of us together. It was really fun, so I decided to put my faves online.

To view more pics (easier to upload to facebook), click on the links below:


I had to put this one on because Luke and I look so cute :)
Disturbed Concert in July

Viva Las Vegas!


Merry Christmas 2007

One of Luke's favorite obsessions (guitar hero)

Calf Creek Falls 2006
Luke and I playing our favorite game - World of Warcraft. His character is on the left, mine is in the middle, and that's our buddy Mike on the right.

Feliz Navidad! And a new KITTY! Halloween!
Sleeping boys - Luke and Tiger
Our wedding cake on our one year anniversary - it tasted really gross! Backpacking in the Uintas 2004


Yes, we know we're weird :)

Happy Easter! Shooting with the cousins 2004 4th of July 2003 Taking a nap in the hammock at my parents' house Portland Rose Gardens - Summer of 2003








Halloween with Luke's family - 2003 Our first official date - Homecoming 2002



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Cute compilation and happy anniversary! I did notice a pattern, though--what does your hubby have against smiling? Are his teeth rotting out? Does he have teeth? =)