Friday, September 19, 2008

End of Summer Pictures

So, busy summer! The last couple weeks we have been very involved with Luke's sister's wedding. I took all the pics at the wedding and reception. They turned out great. For more, visit: boomswedding.blogspot.com
This is a picture of me with the Boom family (rhymes with home) and my father in law, visiting the tabernacle up in SLC. They are wonderful people, and we had a great time together.

Sunset in our backyard:
I don't have cancer! But I do have a nice little scar forming.
We painted our bedroom!
Before:
After (but pre decor changes):


Our stuffed animals have minds of their own....
Indie the Turtle

Dinosaur eating the Dog
Yes, I did feel the need to share pics of our new dishwasher...
Pathetic, I know. But still exciting!


Our trip to Denver in July to see Disturbed!



No comments: