Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dear Baby Boy

Dear Baby Boy,

I think you are definitely going to be an athlete. You are always moving around in there! I'm pretty sure you've learned how to use my hip bone as a diving board, because I feel you pressing up against it, and then I feel you on the other side of my body, as if you used it to push off of! You have also started exploring my ribcage. That's fun.

The girls at work are always asking to feel you kicking. The other day Whitney grabbed my belly and jiggled it around a bit, which I think woke you up. I'd imagine you were not happy about it, because you got very violent for a few minutes. I'll try and keep the belly shaking to a minimum from now on ;)

Your dad and I were talking the other night, wondering what you look like right now. I hope you're growing and staying healthy! I found this video yesterday, which made me cry. It's of a baby that was born at 30 weeks. He's so tiny. What a miracle that he was able to survive! Please stay in as long as you need to! At least...until we hit 41 weeks. Then I might start getting impatient to see you.

Who am I kidding? I'm already impatient to see you!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: