Sunday, October 13, 2013

Journal entry - October 13

Journal entry - October 13
Jesse's had a harder time going to bed at night the past couple nights. He also wakes up 3 times most nights. I'm feeling like I'm not getting enough sleep, but it's been hard to try and go to bed when he does. I have so much to do, and it's not getting done.
Jesse is able to pull himself up to standing now without any help. He loves to use me as leverage, and once he's up, he'll bounce and dance and talk and try to get at anything within his reach. He also now sits up anytime he's awake in his crib. The other day, I had just laid him down for a nap. As soon as I moved my hands away, he rolled on to his stomach and pushed himself up. Once he was sitting, he woke up! It was really funny, other than him being too awake to fall back to sleep after that. 
He does this funny little thing where he will reach out to things he's interested in. He stretches his right arm out, with his hand open and his palm facing up or to the side. He looks like he's about to give a speech. It makes me and Luke laugh.

No comments: