Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unexciting January Update

So, it's 2009. I've already broken my resolution to post a new picture every day on my flickr blog. Haha! Oh well!
I've been working a LOT more, as I've stepped into my role as the assistant manager at the office. It's good, but it's tiring. Luke's been just as busy at his job. Between the two of us, when we're not at work, we're really boring. Just unwinding, playin' games, reading. Not a whole lot worth writing about.
But I plan on getting back to the blogging, and coming up with creative and witty things to post about soon! I've also got quite a few new recipes to give a go as soon as I have time to clean the kitchen. Plus, I promise to take TONS of pictures while we're on our trip next month in Orlando!!
Hope all is well with all of you!

No comments: